- Address labels
- Bakery & Catering
- Biodegradable Packaging
- Cleaning Supplies
- Correction Labels
- Covid Safety Products / PPE
- Cups and Straws
- Cups for Hot and Cold
- Custom Printing
- Cutlery, Napkin, Wrap
- Dessert Cups
- Food Packaging
- Inkjet Labels
- Laser Labels
- Neon Labels
- New Products
- Packaging Machinery
- Packaging Material
- Palm Leaf Plates and Bowls
- Plastic Packaging & Bags
- Plates and Bowls
- Power Labels
- Premium Labels
- Production & Logistics Labels
- Rating Plate Labels
- Round & Square Labels on A4 Sheets
- Specialty Labels
- Tableware & Bar Supplies
- Takeaway Containers
- Takeaway Trays
- Takeaway Trays > Corrugated Catering Tray with Lids
- Top Seal Machine
- Transparent Labels
- Washroom Range
- Weatherproof Labels
- Payment should be received via the Payment Gateway before orders are despatched
- Failure to comply with terms of payment will without more constitute a breach of contract and void any unfulfilled orders
- Packaging Pro may refuse with out prejudice to any their rights it may have to supply or deliver further products to the consumer pursuant to a quotation or otherwise until such time as the customer has remedied any default under this clause.
- Interest may be charged on any amount overdue at the rate charged from time to time
- All prices quoted are ex warehouse – delivery, packaging, freight, insurance etc. are extra.
- All prices quoted are current at the date of quotation but are subject to change without notice.
- All prices quoted are subject to GST to be paid by the customer unless appropriate certification is supplied to Packaging Pro
- Any times or dates quoted for dispatch or delivery, following our acceptance of your order are based on receipt by us of full and final instructions enabling us to proceed uninterruptedly with the work. Packaging Pro( PP) cannot accept responsibility for any delays due to causes outside of its control and while delivery time is estimated as accurately as possible, it cannot be guaranteed nor is any such estimation of essence to be a condition of the contract.
- No responsibility for loss, damage or delay from any cause outside the company’s control is accepted by PPand the customer is not entitled to any compensation of any nature for such loss, damage or delay.
- All goods are at the customer’s risk during transit and PP”s liability for the goods ceases on delivery to any authorised third party carriers, agents or representatives of the customer.
- Visible damage to goods must be reported to PP within twenty four (24) hours of receipt of the goods.
RETURN OF GOODS
Credits may be allowed at Packaging Pro’s discretion only upon the following conditions:
- Credit will not be considered unless goods are returned in good conditions are freighted prepaid.
- The original invoice number and date must be quoted.
- A full credit may be available only if as well as the above conditions being met, the goods are returned to our store within thirty (7) days of the date of full supply.
- Packaging Pro reserves the right to deduct a re-stocking fee from any credit.
TITLE OF GOODS
As long as the customer owes PP any part of the price of goods supplied at any time, the company shall retain the legal title in all goods supplied and not yet used or resold. When such goods are used, even with loss of identity the legal title to the resultant product shall vest in the proceeds to be kept in a separate account or to be accounted for to the company on demand.
If goods are in the possession of a customer to which the title has not passed, the customer is under obligation to retain them in good and merchantable condition until either paid for or collected and to allow PP and/or its servants or agents on the premises where they are stored for the purpose of collecting the goods.
PP warrants that goods manufactured or produced for it are free from defects. PP shall use its best endeavours, whenever possible, to pass to the customer the benefit of warranties given by the supplier or manufacturer of goods not manufactured or produced by PP
LIMIT OF LIABILITY
- Any stipulations, terms or conditions contained in the customer’s order form which conflict with any of the terms and conditions hereof, are not accepted by PP and will be deemed to be inapplicable to any order placed with PP unless agreed upon in writing by PP’s products.
- Subject to any conditions or warranties mandatorily implied by law and to any conditions and warranties contained herein, all conditions, warranties and representations on the part of PP whether express or implied, are here by expressly negatived and excluded.
- PP shall be under no liability to a customer for any loss or damage to any person or property of for death or injury caused by an act or omission (including negligent acts or omissions) of PP, its servants or agents.
- Subject to the qualifications contained in Section 68(A) or the Trade Practices Act 1974, should PP be liable for breach of a condition or warranty, mandatory implied by law, its liability for such breach shall be limited to one of the following as determined by PP in the case of supply of goods namely,
- the replacement cost of the goods;
- the supply of equivalent goods;
- the repair of the goods;
- the payment of the cost of replacing the goods acquiring equivalent goods;
- the payment of the cost of having the goods repaired.
- In the case of supply of services its liability shall be limited to PP (at its option) either:
- supply of the service again; or
- payment to the customer of the cost of resupplying the services.
Except as hereinbefore stated PP liability in respect of all claims under this contract shall be limited to the value of the portion or item of the goods or services which is not in accordance with this contract. PP may completely discharge its liability to the customer by replacing such portion or item, and shall not be liable for any consequential loss.
- Subject to any legislation or express agreement to the contrary, the customer acknowledges that it does not rely on the skill and judgement of PP its servants or agents in determining whether the goods to be supplied are fit for any particular purpose and the customer further acknowledges that any advice furnished by Packaging Pro with respect to the use of goods is given on the basis that the company assumes no obligation of liability for advice given or results obtained, all such advice being given and accepted by the customer at the customer’s risk.
- The customer has responsibility for ensuring that the goods are not used for any purpose for which they are not suitable.
- Under no circumstances shall PP be liable for any direct or indirect loss (including loss of profit) or damage whether special or consequential however arising except for:-
- Any loss or damage suffered by the customer as a direct result of a failure by PP to perform such a contract; or
- The actual cost incurred by the customer as a direct result of failure by PP to perform such a contract.
- No claim or action shall be maintainable against PP unless it shall first have been notified in writing and furnished with full supporting documentary evidence in relation to such claim.
Accepting delivery of goods detailed in invoice is acceptance by the customer of the above conditions of sale
All contracts made hereunder are deemed to be made in Victoria except to the extent that the laws of the Commonwealth of Australia apply, the interpretation thereof and all disputes arising thereform or connected therewith shall be governed in all respects by the laws of the State of Victoria and all such disputes shall be referred to a court of competent jurisdiction in the said State unless the parties agree otherwise in writing.